• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help ASAP - Has Anyone Here Dealt With This Seller Before?

hearno said:
check his other posts... he joined today and is spamming to get to 10 posts. also, his info is absolutely incorrect and he has never dealt with the guy. I got scammed for $380 and I'm trying to correct it. So, yeah. I'm hostile.

My bad. Just read through your thread in the exchange section - hope everything works out.

hearno said:
check his other posts... he joined today and is spamming to get to 10 posts. also, his info is absolutely incorrect and he has never dealt with the guy. I got scammed for $380 and I'm trying to correct it. So, yeah. I'm hostile.

My bad, sorry. Didn't see his other posts.
Hope everything works out with the Pit Boss - just read through the other thread. I'm crossing my fingers for you :)

I also hope it works out for u someone on a forum took me for the exact same amount a few years ago and they atons of positive feedback on ebay too...but transaction was thru email privately so I wasnt protected...Good luck....I wonder what people that do this think...do they have a conscience at all?

Back