• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help (Big Headed)

JoeyTheGreat89

Oakley Beginner
I really like the look and everything I've read about Oakley sunglasses but I have a very large head/face, my hat size is 7 7/8 and I have a lot of trouble finding glasses that fit my face. I went and looked at 2 pairs of oakleys and they didn't fit i'm not sure what type they as I was in a rush. So my question is can someone name a few pairs that are big headed approved? After looking online I really like the (offshoot,crosshair 2.0,plaintiff squared & round) but i'm not sure if they will look good on me. I'm going to go back to the store when I have more time and would really like some suggestion on where to start looking.

Fuel Cell / Batwolf both fit larger heads. I wear the exact same hat size and wear Frogskins most of the time as they are light, comfy, and colorful.

I've got the same problem. Only the larger Oaklys fit me mainly because I have 1) big head 2) small nose bridge and 3) fat cheeks lol.

You should definetly go to the store to try them out. I would suggest you try out these frames:

1) Dispatch 1
2) Eyepatch 2
3) Pit Bull
4) Fuel Cell

Good luck and post what you end up getting.

I've got the same problem. Only the larger Oaklys fit me mainly because I have 1) big head 2) small nose bridge and 3) fat cheeks lol.

You should definetly go to the store to try them out. I would suggest you try out these frames:

1) Dispatch 1
2) Eyepatch 2
3) Pit Bull
4) Fuel Cell

Good luck and post what you end up getting.

I forgot about the eyepatch as well another big frame that fits larger faces well.

The dispatch I find sits close to the face and might contact your cheeks. Some people this doesn't bother some people this is a deal breaker.

Back