• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help Choosing Sunglasses To Buy

powerpunk5000

Oakley Beginner
im so torn as to what to get and which would look good an what would be a more collectible pair and go up in value
Oakley Frogskin Crystal Smoke Sunglasses - PacSun.com
Oakley Stephan Murray Black Sunglasses - PacSun.com
Oakley Bruce Irons Dispatch Sunglasses - PacSun.com

i like the bruce irons but i dont like the flags on the outside of the glasses apperantly they come with new O's but not bans what pair do you like and what will be collectible and go up in value? what lenses will be bright and vibrent where people cant see you?

All 3 are were pretty readily available upon their release, so there are a fair number out there. None are likely to go up in value, but Stephen Murray are more popular with most people than the others. They will also have the darkest lens of the 3 w/ Black Iridium. After that the Frogskins have +Red so they will be more mirrored than the Bruce Irons with a grey lens.

Yeah I can't imagine any of these pieces becoming rare anytime soon. The Murray's and Irons would be the rarer of the bunch but really there is not a short supply of any of these. Just go with what you feel suits you rather than what you think will be collectible because they are all nice glasses. I have the Murray's and the Frogs and I like them both.

Yeah I can't imagine any of these pieces becoming rare anytime soon. The Murray's and Irons would be the rarer of the bunch but really there is not a short supply of any of these. Just go with what you feel suits you rather than what you think will be collectible because they are all nice glasses. I have the Murray's and the Frogs and I like them both.

could you take pictures with both on that would help me choose and i like the murrays becasue i bmx

Here is a shot of the Murrays... Sorry I can't help you with frogs though.

utf-8BSU1BRzEzMTAuanBn.jpg

Attachments

• utf-8BSU1BRzEzMTAuanBn.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 237
  • utf-8BSU1BRzEzMTAuanBn.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 180

Latest Posts

Back