• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help deciding..

Oakley4523

Oakley Beginner
I'm trying to find a pair of glasses to add to my penny's and Juliets, something I bit more "mature." I've narrowed it down to the following:

Carbon Blades - prizim lens - polarized
Carbon shift - Saphire lens
Tinfoil Carbon - positive red
Tinfoil Carbon - black, non polarized

What are your thoughts? I lIke the Carbon blades, but also like the other pairs I mentioned. The Carbon shift sort of have that same "sporty feel" of my Juliets / penny's and I'm wanting somethings different. I also do like the tinfoil Carbon with the positive red as well.

Open to opinions.

I have no experience with any of those except the Carbon Shift. I really enjoy the one I picked up. The lightweight and the good looks makes it a popular pair. If you give them a go, I don't think you will regret it.

I'm trying to find a pair of glasses to add to my penny's and Juliets, something I bit more "mature."

I'm trying to figure out, what you mean by "more mature" as you have said this in several posts. I'm 40yrs old and wear X-Metals nearly every day, as do many others here. Not to argue, just saying.

To answer your question, if u want something completely different from your X-Metals, then any of the other frames you mentioned would do. You can never go wrong with carbon fiber IMHO.

I'm trying to figure out, what you mean by "more mature" as you have said this in several posts. I'm 40yrs old and wear X-Metals nearly every day, as do many others here. Not to argue, just saying.

To answer your question, if u want something completely different from your X-Metals, then any of the other frames you mentioned would do. You can never go wrong with carbon fiber IMHO.

I just mean that the Juliets are more sporty. I don't think they go well with nicer clothes / a suit / etc.

Thanks! I think I'm going to go with those 99.00 dollar tinfoil carbons that are on Oakley.com right not. I think those would go well with any sort of dresser clothes.

Good choice and great price. Don't think you will be disappointed.

Ti Crosshairs:
image.jpeg

Carbon Shift:
image.jpeg
I agree with supersharp, the Ti Crosshairs are really good. I have a pair and they are really nice. Enjoy both the Crosshairs and Shift.

Latest Posts

Back