• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help From Anyone With Access To A Vault Store Or Stores Near To Them.

I was at my Vault today (Limerick, PA - Philadelphia), they didn't have Inmates. They did have a bunch of Deviations & Plaintiffs on sale though. Matte Black/OO BIP for $109 I believe. Lucky for my wallet that my head is too big for those models.

I will pick them up for you if you can find them. Call Oakley vault in 1. Livermore , Ca 2. Gilroy, Ca 3. Milpitas, ca.

A little more then a year ago, i called wanting a pair and they had a pair of black frame with warm grey lenses. I left the mall in San Jose and jammed over their and got them. What a feeling to get those glasses and find them. It was fate, because a few weeks prior, I seen a guy eating in chipolte with them on and I told him those were cool and I wanted a pair. I found a pair of the light ones. (Book of Eli) I got them for $85 but their is a big scratch on one of the lenses. At the Milpitas store I did see the Sheild lense version of the inmate, but that was a while back. I think they were the same color as the ones you want just with a sheild lense. Those might be a good runner up.

Latest Posts

Back