• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help identifying model from circa 2009 - 2010

weejimsdad

Oakley Beginner
While deployed to Afghanistan in 09 - 10 we worked side by side with some US Army guys from 10th Mtn Div . One of the guys allowed us to order sunglasses through his Oakley Forces account as it was miles better (and cheaper) than the Canadian version. We got were what we assumed were, and told were Gascans. Over the years I never paid much attention until the lenses started bubbling and pitting. When trying to find new aftermarket (I know) lenses, it seemed that nothing fit. I did some initial research and found that they don't resemble the Gascan, Gascan S, or Gascan (AF) models, especially as you can notice in the pics there is an indent in the frame at the top of the nose....unlike the smooth frame of the Gascans. To my knowledge those were the only 3 iterations of the model, also there is no model number inside of the arms. Lenses are 55mm wide. Can somebody shed some light on this for me? Would appreciate any help.

20200323_114347.jpg

20200323_114354.jpg

20200323_114407.jpg

20200323_114423.jpg

Latest Posts

Back