• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help identifying my Juliets

AirMech74

Oakley Enthusiast
These were givin to me as a gift years ago..I wore them daily for several yrs and then put them away...I'm pretty sure they are 4th Gen, due to the lack of serial # or anything on the stems....I thought I still had the box but can't find it, I do have the coin....I'm pretty sure these are the Ruby Lenses...and as far as the frame, I can't remember the finish. I'm actually thinking of selling them...i'm wanting a pair of Holbrook metals. Wife says if I want new glasses, then I have to get rid of a pair...lol I haven't decided yet. Any help is much appreciated.

juliets 1.jpg

juliets 2.jpg

juliets 3.jpg

man, I had a pair previous to these that did have Ruby lenses, they were stolen out of my truck...I was givin this pair...one of them was sent back to Oakley to have the lenses replaced due to a big scratch, i requested Ruby...I was trying to remember which pair...so it may have been this pair. I knew a girl that had a hook up with Oakley, so after my pair was stolen, she replaced them for me.

Plasma frame and ruby lenses. With nothing on the arm, 4th gen as you say. It’s not an OEM combination (ruby went with x-metal) but they were sold as replacement lenses for quite a while.

Back