• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help Identifying This Backpack

doowutchyalike

I should Work at Oakley
NC
It looks very similar to the bathroom sink, but is missing some silver clasps on the bottom. Anyone know what this one is? I've search all the backpacks on o-review, so it's not there. It's very big and has pockets/compartments everywhere.

Picture018-2.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Has leather on the top and the bottom.

yeah, it's very similar, but not exact. Got it from a soldier on CL, he says it's been to Kuwait and back!

Chinese made Kitchen Sink copy. It's close, but no cigar.
They're all over Ebay too.

That red logo on the front strap, and the tell-tale fake Oakley tag are quick givaways.

Sorry.

fakesink.jpg

It does say made in China, but so does my other bag like it that I know is authentic. There's no way they can make one this good as a fake. In fact, I think he said he bought it on the military base in Kuwait and I'm pretty sure they don't sell fakes on base.

wow, you're right, that's it. They make a heck of a fake then, cause this sucker has all the same little extras all the way down to the liner.

i have been deployed and been to kuwait...at the base, there is a bazaar outside the PX that sell tons of fake items including oakley...the only real oaleys they sell at the PX are the ballistic M Frames and SI boots.

well, don't feel too bad, I only paid $20 for it. This dude gave me a real sob story about needing money, so I took a chance.

Back