• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I was wondering if anyone here can help to identify these?

CE88B1AF-EBAE-4500-9AA5-82B68D7804A0.jpeg

Hello. These were purchased around 2000 and I think they are Juliet’s but I cannot find any that have the word Oakley across the bridge. There are no numbers anywhere on them. I know they are real as I bought them from Oakley. Does anyone have info about these with a name on them?

153B1495-EE3D-4720-B1F0-1C903D5A80D9.jpeg

Hello. These were purchased around 2000 and I think they are Juliet’s but I cannot find any that have the word Oakley across the bridge. There are no numbers anywhere on them. I know they are real as I bought them from Oakley. Does anyone have info about these with a name on them?

View attachment 543581

Thanks for the tag @"TRUMP". They’re supposed to be c wires but they’re fakes. Get me a picture of the temple area and arms. C wires had spring hinges and the arms were not flat like it looks in the picture you posted

Thanks for the tag @"TRUMP". They’re supposed to be c wires but they’re fakes. Get me a picture of the temple area and arms. C wires had spring hinges and the arms were not flat like it looks in the picture you posted

I thought the text was off.... the A looks funky

Latest Posts

Back