• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey I had one of the arms fall off of these and it had the model name on it. Anyone know what model these are? They’re about 2-3 years old

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gold X M Frame with an arm replaced. Splatter M frame with both arms replaced. Hard to find? More than a black pair of Frogskins but not impossible. Unless these are super cheap I would pass since both are messed up.

Gold X M Frame with an arm replaced. Splatter M frame with both arms replaced. Hard to find? More than a black pair of Frogskins but not impossible. Unless these are super cheap I would pass since both are messed up.
I haven't noticed the replaced arms, thanks for that.

I found this M frame for auction (only 40$)... I was researching about the colour and I have a candidate:

M frame "Florida State" Collegiate edition.

Am I right?

PS: it has different earsocks and lense.

View attachment 738732View attachment 738733
View attachment 738734

That should be burgundy (not collegiate for sure unless you have the correct lens) because it was available as a stand-alone frame color and thru OCP.

Either yours is OCP or the colorway isn’t listed on OR yet.

I have one too
fb4bb2ed327a33c78c2a4d6e3a3a5ce2.jpg

a5599645900a9dd6e767abf7a86d546c.jpg

eb09907182b6613da569aa13ff3abf20.jpg

That should be burgundy (not collegiate for sure unless you have the correct lens) because it was available as a stand-alone frame color and thru OCP.

Either yours is OCP or the colorway isn’t listed on OR yet.

I have one too

Thanks for answering.

I thought Burgundy was only done for the Seminoles edition but then I am wrong :) . In any case, after a second look, your icons look like more bronce/old gold than mine. thx again.

I´ll check on the guy to see the origin of the M frame.

Latest Posts

Back