• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks for answering.

I thought Burgundy was only done for the Seminoles edition but then I am wrong :) . In any case, after a second look, your icons look like more bronce/old gold than mine. thx again.

I´ll check on the guy to see the origin of the M frame.

The fact that yours has white socks and different icons, there’s a good chance it could be OCP or possibly even MPH. You might never know for sure which is where I am with mine. Since it’s not listed on OR, i would need to find a box with sku to be 100% sure if it was a factory colorway or not

The fact that yours has white socks and different icons, there’s a good chance it could be OCP or possibly even MPH. You might never know for sure which is where I am with mine. Since it’s not listed on OR, i would need to find a box with sku to be 100% sure if it was a factory colorway or not

Excuse me but, MPH?

thx again :)

The point as well is that I am between two different ones. This weekend both appeared to be for buying.

Dont´t know which one to take. The one previously posted was at 40$, this one is at 50% but I think the status is much worse than the first one.

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 15.18.55.png
Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 15.18.50.png

Trying to track down the frame names for two old pairs of Oakley's that I had, frameless ones were bought in 2006 and framed ones were bought 2009. Can anyone let me know what frames these are?

Thanks

C.

CM unknown Oakley - 2006.png

CM unknown Oakley - 2009.png

Back