• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks for the info. The owner of the bike shop said he thought the stripes were there to represent one of the pro cycling teams.
Not a bad score for $50 and the glasses being new.

They are not anywhere close to new. I a lot of see delam on that lens......and that edge
4519e334545d622a2cadfe1e51b33b20.jpg

They are not anywhere close to new. I a lot of see delam on that lens......and that edge
View attachment 823044
They were new when I bought them several years ago, for $50. As my original post states, I've worn the hell out of them...ocean, pool, biking, shooting, and just about every other outdoor activity. The bike shop had them in a case for quite a while and was moving locations, so the owner said he only wanted $50 for them.

They were new when I bought them several years ago, for $50. As my original post states, I've worn the hell out of them...ocean, pool, biking, shooting, and just about every other outdoor activity. The bike shop had them in a case for quite a while and was moving locations, so the owner said he only wanted $50 for them.

My apologies. I thought the pics were when they were new. In that case, not a bad deal. Congrats

Back