• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hallo, sorry for my not perfect english, I am from germany.
I need some replacement glases for my Oakley, (coating is going off) but I am not sure which type it is. Bought them arround 14 years ago... I asked at Oakley, but they say that they need the production number. I don‘t have the package anymore and on the glases is only written FIVE on the left side and MADE IN USA on the right side. The plastic frame is grey/blue/transparant. The glases are polarized.

Thanks, Maik

Hallo, sorry for my not perfect english, I am from germany.
I need some replacement glases for my Oakley, (coating is going off) but I am not sure which type it is. Bought them arround 14 years ago... I asked at Oakley, but they say that they need the production number. I don‘t have the package anymore and on the glases is only written FIVE on the left side and MADE IN USA on the right side. The plastic frame is grey/blue/transparant. The glases are polarized.

Thanks, Maik
Post some pictures front and side please.
Identification is not that difficult.

Here are all the Five Models listed.

Hello. I need some help identifying what these are, and finding replacement lenes. The top of the arms has Oakley on them, and the front of the nose bridge has Oakley there as well. I'm not sure if the rubber on the arms belong on this frame or not (if not I will need the correct rubber as well, if possable). I want to say there gen 1 A frames but not sure. I know the gen 2 A frames have different pieces that connect the arms to the frame and I believe different arms as well. Any help would be appreciated.

20211014_211438.jpg

20211014_211447.jpg

20211014_211503.jpg

Hello. I need some help identifying what these are, and finding replacement lenes. The top of the arms has Oakley on them, and the front of the nose bridge has Oakley there as well. I'm not sure if the rubber on the arms belong on this frame or not (if not I will need the correct rubber as well, if possable). I want to say there gen 1 A frames but not sure. I know the gen 2 A frames have different pieces that connect the arms to the frame and I believe different arms as well. Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 909070

View attachment 909073

View attachment 909075

Gen 1 square wires. @Chris A Hardaway can help you get some lenses, and yes those are the oem earsock rubber

Back