• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I think those were pre-model name on the frame styles.
Hmm, I had a powder blue/slate iridium pair of them and I thought it said Half on one temple, though maybe I'm confusing it with something else. I sold them years ago so I can't look :/.

Yes, there never was a name on frame, only Oakley on the front cross bar (Which is almost completely faded out at this point.) I have had prob about 8 or 10 different pairs that buddies will borrow for a round of golf and never returned haha but these ones I always made sure I hunted down for some reason I think just because they were my first pair although the cheapest of the ones I have bought but just like having them around.

It does look like it said something in the plastic under the rubber on the frames on the Left side but its worn out cant make out what it was. On the Right side it has the R and then a 2 in the same kind of circle as the R and left side same with L and 2

I need help as well, anyone identify these Oakleys

JPEG_20151230_083331_-764389820.jpg

JPEG_20151230_083356_828545984.jpg

Hello!

I hope somebody can help me... my partner lost his beloved Oakleys in the sea on holiday last year, he was very sad about this and hasn't stopped going on about them since! It's his birthday on Tuesday and I wanted to buy him the same pair, this is proving difficult, they were a few years old already when he lost them, ive been trawling the net trying to find this same model and I havent really got anywhere! Can anybody help me!?
Thanks in advance!

11403050_1618535938394523_5540791531751720615_n.jpg

Back