• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
It is the Crosshair 2.0, but the colorway looks like the Lead/Black Iridium Polarized OO4044-03. These weren't made for very long and can be hard to find. The current Crosshairs are much larger. Definitely a try before you buy situation if you decide to replace them with the new ones.

I agree, definitely Crosshair 2.0, and definitely one of the two colorways listed above. It is hard to tell from the picture. If you remember the frame being either matte silver (Lead) or Polished, that would tell you which one it was. If you remember the lenses having a brown tint, that would tell you they were VR28.

They are hard to come by since they were not around long and have been discontinued for a while. They can be found on eBay but prices are not far below retail for new or like new condition.

Good call on double checking the colorways. I'm still leaning toward Lead/Black Iridium Polar, but it is pretty hard to tell from the picture. There is such a big difference in the lenses that you want to be sure to get the right one.

I had gotten these from Verizon Smart Rewards a couple months ago. I returned them now, but maybe they're still selling them there too.

These had the VR28 Black Iridium (non polarized) lenses.

d2778eae1a6064db47a03f211dbc102e.jpg
6ce4c6ddc56fb7e490ab382919f26da4.jpg
51cee5f1279066c87aa67f18cce60a3f.jpg

Back