• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help Looking For A New Pair Of Oakleys

chrisrevers

Oakley Beginner
Can someone list all the pairs that are easy to switch lenses. I like the look of fuel cells but I want to have easy lens switch I see my only option would be fast jacket or switch style. From what I have found on the net. But I'm sure you guys that are nuts might know more than what I have found on the net.

Thank you

Flak Jacket, half jacket 1.0 & 2.0, M Frames, just to name a few. Most of the common pairs are relatively easy to swap out. Once you pick a pair you like and swap lenses a few times, it'll be a piece of cake.

I'm not really a fan of nose piece I like the full frame look so far I like the name of the frog skin color acid rain and the straight jacket ghost camo

Anything with switch lock is no faster than many of the regular swap "mechs", slower even. The real benefit is less lens deflection since the tolerances in the frame can be wider.

And yeah, I know the key word is "easier", not necessarily faster, but switch lock pairs are just added hassle if you get the hang of swapping lenses in regular frames. Most O-Matter frames that are offered with replacement lenses don't put up a serious fight.

if you are looking for a pair close to the size of fuel cell then Style switch and Jawbone/racing jacket are your two best options

I like fuel cells and love the style switch. To me it fits exactly the same. I have switched my lens several times with out any complication. The nice thing is they come with two sets when you buy them.

Back