• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help My Monster Dog Are Held In New York Customs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

hi guys, i need help.. i have sold my 10w40 md to del518 and sent it to him in new york. and it got held by NY customs.and it has been held there until now from 21 july2012.

here is the tracking number

Removed by mod

i don't really know what's going on in NY customs, cause all other items that have been sent to the US have been delivered safely. except for the item that del518 bought.
i have emailed usps about this matter and they asked me to contact usps office in
1-800-222-1811.

i forwarded all the email to del518 about this but he never responded. instead he dispute me through paypal for not getting the item. and paypal let him have the money even though i gave all the proof that was needed. i don't care about the money, all i want is my item to be returned to me. could anyone help me with this cause del518 seems to disapear and didn't respond to my emails or pms. i'm afraid that in time it will be out from the customs and delivered to del518. if that happens he will get the item and the money.

as fellow oakley lover i hope there's someone out there that could help and it would be much appreaciated.

Some people reacted to this post.
I've dealt with USA customs too much(if you ask me) and large delays occur usually when something is sent via "snail mail"...kind of a shady move by this del character...going on experience with certain styles of individuals, I'd avoid this del guy from here on out...(just from experience, I have not dealt with del personally, just similar ppl)

Username Hidden said:
I've dealt with USA customs too much(if you ask me) and large delays occur usually when something is sent via "snail mail"...kind of a shady move by this del character...going on experience with certain styles of individuals, I'd avoid this del guy from here on out...(just from experience, I have not dealt with del personally, just similar ppl)

WTF? Del is the buyer in this deal... How could he be shady for using "snail mail" when he purchased a product? Also.... snail mail refers to actual shipping as opposed to e-mail.

Also, why post dude's actual address? Why not edit that picture to leave the tracking number only if you MUST have it in your post. I know I wouldn't want my address posted on the internet.

I would be pissed if you posted my address. I would try and contact usps and customs and ask for my package back. Looking into the customs slip it only says inbound into customs. I would probably be upset if I had paid for an item and only showed that, but would not file a claim just after 2 weeks. I would probably wait to closer to a month or the limit.

Username Hidden said:

I hold my tongue here 99% of the time with disputes....but as a NOOB I don't believe you have the right to chime in and start throwing darts at del518..... especially having admitting not having ever even dealt with him..."similar ppl" doesn't necessarily mean he conducts business the same as your "similar ppl".....He has been a great member here for 1 1/2 years with 100% positive feedback....its everyones discretion to deal outside the US....this dispute should be dealt with between the 2 parties by PM only....seems everytime a dispute is made public here it always results in public bashing and posting someones home address on a public Forum is completely uncalled for....just poor taste.....just my $.02

This thread will be locked. Hotley10 please continue your transaction with him via pm or email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back