• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help, Newbie Question Here Regarding Paypal.

deegee

Oakley Beginner
Philippines
Hey guys, just wondering since I'm new to this kind of stuff. Let's say I'm planning to buy something from the exchange section here. I definitely need to use paypal right?Now my question is, I'm from the philippines but I do have relatives living in L.A. what I usually do when I order from online stores like Amazon,backcountry, etc. is that I put in my grandparents' shipping address in LA as my address so that items would be sent there instead. In turn they would consolidate it in one box and send it through sea cargo that way I have to pay less for shipping but for more items. I was just curious if I buy from one of the members here would they Accept payment from the philippines through paypal but Ship it to a different address?Or is it Paypal that regulates this kind of thing?

Thanks in advance for the reply guys. :smile:

bro im based here in qatar and buy from OF members here and then get my items delivered in new york before being transferred here in my place. i also use paypal for payment. there seems to be no problem! i think paypal will only have issues with your billing statement in which you have to specify the billing address and your shipping address. otherwise its ok.

Hey Pare!thanks for the quick reply, yep we usually have them check it before throwing it all in the balikbayan box, you know how it goes. LOL!anyway thanks for the tip. BTW for your paypal account you register your billing and shipping as in Qatar?right?..but for shipping to LA i just need to inform the forum member of the shipping address tama ba?..

bro im based here in qatar and buy from OF members here and then get my items delivered in new york before being transferred here in my place. i also use paypal for payment. there seems to be no problem! i think paypal will only have issues with your billing statement in which you have to specify the billing address and your shipping address. otherwise its ok.

Hey Pare!thanks for the quick reply, yep we usually have them check it before throwing it all in the balikbayan box, you know how it goes. LOL!anyway thanks for the tip. BTW for your paypal account you register your billing and shipping as in Qatar?right?..but for shipping to LA i just need to inform the forum member of the shipping address tama ba?..

yep, you could customize your shipping and billing address at the same time in your paypal account. my billing is my address here in qatar and the shipping address will be new york. just be honest with the seller and tell them that you're based in the Philippines but items get delivered in L.A.

Latest Posts

Back