• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

need help noob here t6 screw stuck on my juliet

Patchie

Oakley Beginner
California
im a noob on xmetal.i need pro advice about changing the hex screws on juliet.mine just got worn out i tried removing it using t6 torx but the screw is worn out.i dont know how to get that screw so i could replace it.does anyone know how to extract a worn out hex screw i would really appreciate any help thanks in advanced

This is your SECOND post asking the same exact question.

If you're out to annoy people you're on your way successfully

Also. I already answered your question in your FIRST post.

Welcome to the forum too

This is your SECOND post asking the same exact question.

If you're out to annoy people you're on your way successfully

Also. I already answered your question in your FIRST post.

Welcome to the forum too

It's all good.

X man has done quite a few of those types of extractions. He's like the X-Metal dentist. ;)[/QUOTE

I say he's more like a OB-GYN. I don't know how he does the things he does... But doesn't mind getting knee deep in X metals.
:spiteful::D

It's all good.

X man has done quite a few of those types of extractions. He's like the X-Metal dentist. ;)
thank you your response.now i just need to find a way how to contact x man.im just new here in the forums so i dont know exactly the rules or ways around here.Sorry for being a noob

thank you your response.now i just need to find a way how to contact x man.im just new here in the forums so i dont know exactly the rules or ways around here.Sorry for being a noob
You can actually fill out his form from his website and send your frames in to have him do the work required.

His turnaround time is quick enough that you won't even know your frames are gone

Apology not accepted Patchie, it's not necessary man. We were all noobs! Just ask and try to have a bit of patience, not all of us work the same schedule or hang out in here at the same times.

And when we do answer, jumping up and asking again somewhere else in here just makes us wonder why we answered you at all!

And the answer you did get from Frank was the best one you'll receive!

Apology not accepted Patchie, it's not necessary man. We were all noobs! Just ask and try to have a bit of patience, not all of us work the same schedule or hang out in here at the same times.

And when we do answer, jumping up and asking again somewhere else in here just makes us wonder why we answered you at all!

And the answer you did get from Frank was the best one you'll receive!
Im happy because i am learning a lot.double posting was my fault no intention to mess around i just got confused on where should i post it.well i accept full responsibility on that i should have read the rules & research more.thank you for being concern mr doug

Im happy because i am learning a lot.double posting was my fault no intention to mess around i just got confused on where should i post it.well i accept full responsibility on that i should have read the rules & research more.thank you for being concern mr doug

No worries at all buddy! Please enjoy your time on the site, things will get more familiar as you go along, everyone is genuinely here to help. We do love noobs, there is ALWAYS room for more of us in this hobby!

:grin:

Back