• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEED HELP NOW

• Thread starter Jason M Hensley
  • Start date
I think the Pos Red look a hell of alot closer then my real ones. Honestly I would rather have the pos than any other color to wear.

Thanks for the pic! I can't post any... But yeah those are the ones I like. We were watching Black Hawk Down over here in the desert and I was like "I want those lenses!". After some research, most people are saying those are the first generation Juliet Ruby, with serial number.

There are no serial numbers on Lenses. First Gen applies to the Juliet Frames(those had serials) that came with theses rubies that had the purple in them. As manufacturing changed over the years, the second batch of lenses were lighter, and then more lighter as time has gone on. The amount and consistency of the coatings is what or why they are that way. The best way to get that color now is the Pos Red lenses which are only CUSTOM cut for the Juliets. Contact Bean, and he will sell you a set for the amount you did that ebay deal for. You will be happiest that way.

There are no serial numbers on Lenses. First Gen applies to the Juliet Frames(those had serials) that came with theses rubies that had the purple in them. As manufacturing changed over the years, the second batch of lenses were lighter, and then more lighter as time has gone on. The amount and consistency of the coatings is what or why they are that way. The best way to get that color now is the Pos Red lenses which are only CUSTOM cut for the Juliets. Contact Bean, and he will sell you a set for the amount you did that ebay deal for. You will be happiest that way.

I was referring to the frames when I said serial numbers, my mistake. I'm going to finish up buying some of these Oakley watches and then concentrate on the +red lenses for the Juliets. Thanks for your help!

Latest Posts

Back