• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help On Custom Sticker

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Hey guys, I'm trying to design an icon sticker so I can get it printed up by dr.chop, basically I want to have an icon with the Texas flag inside of it. Similar to this:

4cec500fb4a98.jpg

This is what I've come up with:

For some reason I'm not happy with it. Can someone make me one that looks I don't know, better? I'm just not fond of my design and can't think of a way to make it look good. If anyone needs a template here's a large size version of the icon: http://www.yourlogoresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/oakley-logo.jpg

If I'm just being crazy and my design looks ok let me know. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks ok to me.

the only difference i see is thats your design is more like flat as in the top one it is more rounded or like raised up or something you know..

you need to make that star not cut off. thats the first order of business... how does Dr Chop make stickers? Print or does he have a vinyl plotter?

Guys I wasn't talking about the 3 dimensional effect, the icon I posted from Oakley.com is the 3 dimensional flag icon, I just want a regular sticker that has a 2 dimensional effect just like their other stickers.

And Ed, yeah I do need to fix that.

I think I can fix that end of it to clean it up. I will re-design the sticker onto one I have done already and see if I can't get it looking like you want it...you want the whole star in the icon correct?

how big? I can't print them too big, but I can cut one. Would be 3 pieces (for me, only 1 to apply for you), but not a problem. Here is the USA flag I did for my car I had a few years ago...

usaflagblocdecal.jpg

Yeah if you could make it to where the whole star is in there that'd be better.

BTW if you have that old template from above could you change the colors on mine to the ones you used? I don't think my red and blue are right but yours looks perfect.

Back