• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help please...

Would anyone know where I could buy a OO Positive Red Iridium Polarised lens for a Radar EV frame? I know where there is one for sale but it's the non polarised version, and I'd prefer the Polarised lens. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks👍🏼

Thanks a million for the reply TomTucker, but I have that frame and lens already. It’s the Radar EV model I’m looking for...
I wasn't trying to sell it to you buddy....i was just.......oh who am i kidding, i was 😂 🤣

But i was in fact trying to help you first and foremost, that positive red lens is still made for the new EV models? I thought it was discontinued?

And I only noticed it too, just as I sent my reply to you mate. Please accept my apologies😊

Really appreciate you trying to help me👍🏼 Oakley discontinued it last year I think. It was available for Radar EV and Jawbreaker. I’m getting the Jawbreaker version this week, just would love the Radar EV...

Latest Posts

Back