• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help - Restoring my Juliet Frame :(

Ice.JPG

They should look like this. And they guys mentioned in the above posts can make the like new. You'll probably need new lenses, but @Chris A Hardaway can sort that out fast and painlessly.

I thought at first that there's is a some kind of DIY hack to clean a juliet frame :), i guess seeking assistance from pro is the only way to get this done.. I think i will just leave the battle scars on my frame for the meantime and i think replace the ugly 3rd party lens that was installed.

Depending on what you want done they can still be refinished.

Like everyone has said. You can leave them as they are or get them worked on as they will last forever.
i think

Life's too short to wear ugly sunglasses
i don't mind :) i can use this on mountain biking

Do you find them tight to wear? They have 25 temple shocks in - I much prefer 15s. You might find that makes them more comfortable - if they pinch at the temples, definitely be on the lookout for the 15 equivalents.
you are right 25 is a bit tight though manageable but I will try the 15 or somewhere in between thanks.

you are right 25 is a bit tight though manageable but I will try the 15 or somewhere in between thanks.

If you call Oakley they might send you a set. They were out in Europe, but there is a good chance Oakley in the US has some.

If you call Oakley they might send you a set. They were out in Europe, but there is a good chance Oakley in the US has some.
I think it depends on who you talk with when you call. I have had zero luck with anything the last several times. I don't even bother anymore. I just buy linegear t shocks and send to xman for tuneups...

Back