• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help with matching chrome polars with XS frame

Which color XS frame best matches chrome polars?

• Polished

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Plasma

• Polished Carbon

• Carbon

• Total voters

rex360hype

I should Work at Oakley
TX
I have a pair of chrome polars coming and was wondering which color XS frame would fit it the best...

Thanks for your input!

Rex

Carbon or X-Metal. I'd prefer matte carbon, but that's not a stock color I don't think.

Polished might look cool, but homey don't do polished frames.
I was just watching In Living Color the other day.

Plasma or Polished.

I have a Plasma XX and a Polished Juliet both with Chrome polars. If I lost either of them they would need to be replaced as they are both among my very favorite pairs. It just looks like metal-on-metal :cool: I did try the Juliet Chromes in X-Metal, Carbon, and Plasma, but I went with the Polished/hammerstem look in part because I already had Chrome in my Plasma XX frame, and that XX Plasma was a little brighter than the Juliet Plasma finished I had available at the time, which I liked more. I would certainly go 'brighter/shinier' and not darker.... That Plasma XX w/ Chrome is still one of my favorite and most worn pairs!

A visual definition of X-Metal | Oakley Forum

I've got a set of chrome polar lenses in a polished carbon frame and I quite like it. My second vote would be in a polished frame.

Back