• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help with more information on oakley juliets

The lenses are really worn and scratched. The iridium coating has been removed on one of the lenses so it looks like there is a halo on the lense. One of the earsock rubbers looks a little tired. Apart from that the nose bridge seems quite tight and I've never dismantled any part of the glasses, so no chewed up screws or replacement parts.

I'm now not too sure to sell them as they are and let someone else build them up as a project or get some new earsocks, nose pieces and lenses. I saw on eBay a guy selling OEM nose pieces and ear socks, but genuine OEM lenses seem quite hard to come by. If I decide to keep them would you know of any place/someone where I can get hold of some black iridium lenses in VGC/new condition?

The good news is that if you decide to keep them this forum will be an invaluable source for you to find the parts you need. @InfiniteHero can help you get OEM Lenses which can be custom cut from other donor OEM Lenses. If you need to breath new life to your frame by reconditioning/ refinishing it then @THE X-MAN would be your go to guy! :)

Latest Posts

Back