• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help with restoring an Oakley Mag Switch prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm sorry boss I didn't realize you were that new sir . You have to be here for awhile before you can reply to me. Unless you get a premium account.

ok so the parts came in, the juliet flex couplers don't fit at all, I tried trimming them and everything and they still wouldn't fit. The Romeo 2 nose pads kind of fit, they are pretty secure at the top but don't really grip the bottom part so they kind of stay on. I think I'm just gonna super glue the nose bridge and call it a day.

ok so the parts came in, the juliet flex couplers don't fit at all, I tried trimming them and everything and they still wouldn't fit. The Romeo 2 nose pads kind of fit, they are pretty secure at the top but don't really grip the bottom part so they kind of stay on. I think I'm just gonna super glue the nose bridge and call it a day.
Wont work... put them aside, save your money, get your credentials here where you can PM with BONZ and have him work on them. You might as well just chunk em right after you super glue them

Wont work... put them aside, save your money, get your credentials here where you can PM with BONZ and have him work on them. You might as well just chunk em right after you super glue them
why would I throw them away after I super glue them, does the super glue break them

That's a butcher repair. Would you super glue a diamond back into your women's engagement ring?
Because I'm broke and don't want to wait a month. And also because I don't really want to send a $170 pair of sunglasses to a random person on the internet with no sort of guarantees or warranty if something goes wrong lol.

Because I'm broke and don't want to wait a month. And also because I don't really want to send a $170 pair of sunglasses to a random person on the internet with no sort of guarantees or warranty if something goes wrong lol.
I'm not saying that Bonz will scam me or anything, I'm just saying if it's damaged in the mail, if Bonz accidently messes something up, that it I'm screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back