• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help with restoring an Oakley Mag Switch prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm broke and don't want to wait a month. And also because I don't really want to send a $170 pair of sunglasses to a random person on the internet with no sort of guarantees or warranty if something goes wrong lol.
You do whatever you want. Once you do the super glue you won't find many people to fix it correctly when it breaks again.......and it will. There's a lot of members here who have done that repair before. They have the tools and know how to do it correctly and the feedback to prove it.

Because I'm broke and don't want to wait a month. And also because I don't really want to send a $170 pair of sunglasses to a random person on the internet with no sort of guarantees or warranty if something goes wrong lol.
You know what! Now that you have spoken… I think you should glue it. Then buy yourself some gas station sunglasses and when they break go the gas station sunglasses forum and ask them for advice. You are not going to listen anyway.

You know what! Now that you have spoken… I think you should glue it. Then buy yourself some gas station sunglasses and when they break go the gas station sunglasses forum and ask them for advice. You are not going to listen anyway.
thank you for being so kind about it

I never meant any disrespect to Bonz if I did I'm sorry it was accidental all I'm saying is that I'm not the most comfortable sending expensive sunglasses to a random person on the internet no matter who they are
We’ve all been there…personally I’ve never had a problem sending anything to and from. While the postal service can be interesting sometimes with how packages bounce around I’ve not had anything lost

Look at the persons feedback as well. Bonz is great, have had him do at least half a dozen for me

We’ve all been there…personally I’ve never had a problem sending anything to and from. While the postal service can be interesting sometimes with how packages bounce around I’ve not had anything lost

Look at the persons feedback as well. Bonz is great, have had him do at least half a dozen for me
Finally someone with some manners... Yeah I'm not saying that Bonz is gonna scam me or anything, I bet he's a really nice guy but I have no coverage if they are damaged in the mail or if he accidentally messes something up, etc. That's what I'm afraid of and I'm kinda done for now when it comes to sending random people money, last time I did that it was quite a mess

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back