• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help with restoring my Juliet’s

Marine0311

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys my name is Josh and I’m new to the forum.....I joined because I’m looking for some help. The back story is when I was deployed in Afghanistan I purchased a pair of Juliet’s Infinite hero edition. Well when I got out of the USMC and moved home I misplaced my Juliet’s and figured they where gone forever. Well the other day (6 years after I lost them) my wife found them in the bottom of a box in the basement mixed in with a ton of junk....needless to say they are in rough shape....lens are scratched to hell and the rubber is all destroyed. Is there any way and if there is who can I get to refurbish them and get them looking original again....and what would it cost....any info would be appreciated...Thank you for the help

Welcome aboard, there are you few members on here that can fix the frames better then new, and we have a few members that sell lenses, probably won’t find new Infinite hero lenses tho, they are hard to come by, but there are lenses that can be cut to size to fit it or original Juliet lenses. All the lenses are in the exchange once you meet the forum exchange guidelines you can purchase in there

Hey guys my name is Josh and I’m new to the forum.....I joined because I’m looking for some help. The back story is when I was deployed in Afghanistan I purchased a pair of Juliet’s Infinite hero edition. Well when I got out of the USMC and moved home I misplaced my Juliet’s and figured they where gone forever. Well the other day (6 years after I lost them) my wife found them in the bottom of a box in the basement mixed in with a ton of junk....needless to say they are in rough shape....lens are scratched to hell and the rubber is all destroyed. Is there any way and if there is who can I get to refurbish them and get them looking original again....and what would it cost....any info would be appreciated...Thank you for the help
Welcome.
You came to the right place!

Welcome.

Refurbing an IH juliet is gonna be expensive. That’s if you can even locate the parts. I’d probably just buy a new one and keep your old frame for sentimentals and put different rubber and lenses in it.

Welcome. Thank you for your service.
You could get a $10 rubber set (black) off Oakley website and a set of violet iridium lenses cut for $90 or so. Not exactly what you’re looking for but close and much cheaper.
If you need a tune up or refinish, X-man can do that.

Back