• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help with spare arms for my Oakley minute 1.0 Black

delbrit

Oakley Beginner
Hello all

Trying my luck again and just hoping as a last resort someone can help or guide me in the right direction.

I'm a huge Oakley fan, have a few under my name but my favorite is the Minute 1.0 which I use regularly however shamefully both the arms have snapped and left me heartbroken :( sad to say the rubbers are still good!!

I've tried all sources and really don't what to do in order to score a pair of arms for my favorite sunnies??

Can anyone help - perhaps have a spare or where can I get them from?

911 - Call for help!!!

Cheers

Is it a first gen, second gen, or third? Post a picture of the icon on the arm. That’ll help your hunt. You’ll likely have to just get a beater pair and harvest the arms. @GRFMotorsports mau have some spares but he doesn’t get emailed when I tag him so we’ll have to wait for him to see this thread.

Honestly, you may be better off or have an easier time just getting another pair of minutes. There are quite a few around including mercari, ebay, poshmark, and other selling sites. What colorway do you have?

Is it a first gen, second gen, or third? Post a picture of the icon on the arm. That’ll help your hunt. You’ll likely have to just get a beater pair and harvest the arms. @GRFMotorsports mau have some spares but he doesn’t get emailed when I tag him so we’ll have to wait for him to see this thread.
Thanks will post some pics later

Honestly, you may be better off or have an easier time just getting another pair of minutes. There are quite a few around including mercari, ebay, poshmark, and other selling sites. What colorway do you have?
They are black

Yea, saw that in the thread title after I posted. Whatever you do, if the rubbers are good, hold them tight. Not the easiest or cheapest things to find these days. Good luck.

Im here... lemme see some pics

D31BF063-699E-4ACC-AB86-E5F3620E4F59.jpeg

8038FE36-A126-4F09-AD68-1440B41D39F5.jpeg

F92A8A96-CE16-4327-B523-9E4270F7915D.jpeg

Back