• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help With X Metal Frames. Need To See The Difference.

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
Well to my surprise today my wife tells me she wants us to start collecting oakleys. I love my half x and would love more x metal frames. Problem being is I need to see a size difference on the different models. I know the Juliets are too small on my face. So if anyone can post pics of the different sizes of x metals I would appreciate it.

It's a little harder to find, but since you seem to like rimless check out the Romeo 2. I have a few if them and love them. They are a little bigger than the half x, just a light weight since they are rimless, and have a eye catching look to them. Pricing for a good condition pair is about 300. Last production was 09 I believe.

Oakley blew the Romeo 2 out at Nordstrom Rack locations back in the summer of 09 for $69.99 each. Those were the days.

Ok thanks. I will look for the xx and the romeo 2. Found a pair of romeo 2 for 250 last night but was stupid and bid on them instead of buying it now.

Back