• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need info about this type of hinge

The 4th gen polished black prizm and matte tort tungsten prizm both have the ‘USA Made’. I was wondering about the customs.

Are you sure they (Custom Frogs) are all with the 4th gen parts /hinged now on any color for custom? I would think they’d try to get rid of leftover 3rd gen first ... but could be wrong.

@SoulFulFrog
I dont buy enough of them anymore to tell ya what they might send if you bought from ocp. I only know I've ordered a couple near the end of 2017 and they were 4th gen. Both were clear frames I was painting for customers. Perhaps less common ocp color frames could be gen 3.

Now newer Gen 3 stems do fit 4th gen orbitals and same goes with 4th gen stems on newer gen 3 orbitals sounds confusing but what I'm saying there is fact hahaha..

The 4th gen polished black prizm and matte tort tungsten prizm both have the ‘USA Made’. I was wondering about the customs.

Are you sure they (Custom Frogs) are all with the 4th gen parts /hinged now on any color for custom? I would think they’d try to get rid of leftover 3rd gen first ... but could be wrong.

@SoulFulFrog

My thoughts too. Thanks for pointing that out.

Back