• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Need Juliet Or Penny Boxes/ Or Old School Sleeves/ Two Ends Of New Style Box Also

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Paulo, I don't have any Romeo 1 boxes, but this post might work for you, also you might want to put up a WTB for one.

thank you

I already put
anyone help me
I think a lot of Brazilians do not like the forum: (

Some people reacted to this post.
Paulo, I am not sure why Brazilians do not like the Forum. I will say all of my difficulties with shipping all over the world, I have only had problems numerous times with shipping to Brazil. Items dont show up, they take 6-8 weeks, Missing from package, complaints for no reason etc... Australia leads second, but only shipping time frame. I know many Oakley sellers on ebay will not ship to Brazil, and they won't here either. Many won't ship outside the US, just do to the hassle of filling out forms, and waiting in line at the PO. I usually don't mind but ship Priority Mail only. 35.00 minimum for that. Then people won't pay it, so there you have it. Thought this might explain some things. -IH

Username Hidden said:
Paulo, I am not sure why Brazilians do not like the Forum. I will say all of my difficulties with shipping all over the world, I have only had problems numerous times with shipping to Brazil. Items dont show up, they take 6-8 weeks, Missing from package, complaints for no reason etc... Australia leads second, but only shipping time frame. I know many Oakley sellers on ebay will not ship to Brazil, and they won't here either. Many won't ship outside the US, just do to the hassle of filling out forms, and waiting in line at the PO. I usually don't mind but ship Priority Mail only. 35.00 minimum for that. Then people won't pay it, so there you have it. Thought this might explain some things. -IH

and this very rarely happens
I buy U.S. japan china australia
over 8 years
I never lost anything!
take burocraricas by the custom house and also
by getting too much product in our country
U.S. to Brazil takes not more than 1 week to arrive in the country
what delay and custom house!

I buy more than 3 years
my seller always send USPS 2-3 glasses
I always came to
with value below $ 50.00

Paulo- I am not slamming you or Brazil, I am only making an observation of what I personally have experienced with shipping there. My last two Priority Mail postings were there in 5 days and no issues as an example. I am only saying what I see, throughout Ebay "shipping to Brazil" for an Oakley ad-- is a seller. There must be a reason why so many won't ship there, and then someone puts in their description specifically that they ship to Brazil. ONce agin only making an observation, just like you did when you said "I think alot of Brazilians do not like the Forum". I explained why I said what I did though.

Username Hidden said:
Paulo- I am not slamming you or Brazil, I am only making an observation of what I personally have experienced with shipping there. My last two Priority Mail postings were there in 5 days and no issues as an example. I am only saying what I see, throughout Ebay "shipping to Brazil" for an Oakley ad-- is a seller. There must be a reason why so many won't ship there, and then someone puts in their description specifically that they ship to Brazil. ONce agin only making an observation, just like you did when you said "I think alot of Brazilians do not like the Forum". I explained why I said what I did though.

ok (y)

Brazil is one of those places where I will never ship uninsured or declare value below sale price. Indonesia is another, and Indonesians themselves will tell you that coz they know their own customs are full of douchebags. So, this is not an attack on Oakley fans from certain countries, just how shipping and customs unfortunately work (poorly) in those countries. I deal often with Indonesians, and we deal knowing we must figure out a way around their corrupt customs. Same with Brazil, I guess, though I've been blessed thus far, deals to Brazil have been with honest buyers, no tricks or scams. Just backing up some of IH's opinions. :newrussian:

To put this thread back on track, does anyone have a Penny box, specifically titanium/ice?

Thanks!

Sorry, I just traded the one I had for the one I needed so bad. 9 months of searching and was able to put a copper penny back in its home. Will keep my eye out for you.

That's cool I know the feeling to finally get something you have been looking for! If you happen across another, drop me a line and we will work it out. :cool-20:

Still in need of some Juliet boxes, and possibly a Romeo 1 box if anyone has them

Latest Posts

Back