• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Picture Frame Help

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
I've got a few display items and catalog pages I'd like to frame and hang near or between my cases. Trouble is I can't find a frame worth a damn. I can just get a simple black metal frame, but I was hoping to find something with a little Oakley flair to it.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm not opposed to fabricating them, but I don't have the time or energy to sit down and think of how I want to build a frame out of angle stock or something. I'd really prefer a ready-to-hang package with glass and matting or whatever ready to go.

A simple one which I used myself. purchase the frame and glass pre-made. I found one in a home furnishing shop for about £15, big rectangle one. simple 1 inch thick frame in black.
Get some black cardboard and use that to mount over your print. cut out an area in the middle of the card (sharpe knife and metal edge) and lay that over the print. glue them together with spray can glue, don’t want to use pva or anything like that as it needs to be super fine or you'll have bumps showing through.
:)

Latest Posts

Back