• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need repair/replacement advice

What abourt a pair of Carbon Shifts? They are more expensive than Badmans, but more agreeable than Primes. As others have said, don't like them then jusr sell them on.

sorry to hear you got the "shaft" from Suxottica......they really do suck

most of their new products are terrible and barely resemble what true Oakley quality is.

all they care about is making more money

cheaper quality = quicker damage = you buy more of their stuff

except those of us who don't typically like to do this repeatedly :headbang:

Look I hear ya! I like the badmans as well! Just got a couple pair and one more coming! It sucks the hinge broke but at least you are getting offered a replacement. I’m used to getting the whole “we’ll give ya 25% off another pair” crap from them. So you got that going for you. Like others said, ask for the primes. If they say no, get something comparable and then sell them. Use that money to buy another pair of badmans. Yes it’s a bit of extra work but in the end you get that you want

So I just heard back, they will not give me my old sunglasses back and will not give me any pair over a retail price of $400. So the carbon primes are out. Any other suggestions? Whatever I get I'm selling, so preferably something that sells well in this site

Did you ask if you could get the primes if you add the extra cash?! I mean I would bitch that you wanted the Badman style and the primes is the only thing close. Say you’ll pay the difference

So I just heard back, they will not give me my old sunglasses back and will not give me any pair over a retail price of $400. So the carbon primes are out. Any other suggestions? Whatever I get I'm selling, so preferably something that sells well in this site

What they allowed me to do was pay an additional $140 and I was able to get the Carbon Primes for swapping in my Ferrari Badman. Try doing that.

They said I can do that too but I really don't care to spend more money in hopes I will be able to sell them for a few more bucks. I think I'll go the carbon shift route
See if they will give a store credit - i have the badman ferraris available in my store n id be happy to help out! :)

For that matter i have the badmans, madmans, sliver w/ruby, two face w/black, turbine, catalyst, and carbon blades - all ferrari editions available!

Also have regular badmans w/ black ir, w/ bl ir polar, and prizm daily frames also.

As far as carbons shifts - have w sapphire irid, torch polar, black irid, black irid polar, prizm daily, and jade irids

Just let me know how i can help!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back