• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need some advice or help from my O Brothers

ToddB

Oakley Enthusiast
Earth
I have a pair of Half wire 2.0 and I just got a set of Walleva lenses. They look beautiful but the quality is absolute trash. I know I didnt expect much for a 20 dollar bill but damn. Both lenses put together are nowhere near the thickness of the OEM Lenses. Does anyone have any advice on aftermarket lenses. I would buy some original ones in a heartbeat (let me know if you have a set) but unfortunately they are discontinued and nowhere to be found. I hate to trash the frames since I have 2 pairs in really good shape. Just over the years the original lenses have started to delaminate.
Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 4.57.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 4.58.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 4.57.46 PM.png

Fitment is good. They just seem real flimsy. I wore them only for a few mins on my patio today. Didn't really get to test them out. Clarity seemed fine and so did color. I guess I am just use to my OEM lenses and it's not really fair to compare them

I agree but feel is also important. If they feel like cheap Chinese sunglasses then you lost the whole Oakley feel of quality

Back