• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Advice.

sunpoh

Oakley Expert
So i had a plasma juliet for sale, and after holding them for about 2 weeks having potential buyers on and off asking me to hold then backing out, i got really frustrated. And i did some thinking and cant decide what to do with this? So i need some advice from you guys.

This plasma frames are from IH juliet. So, should i sell them? or should i keep it so that i have a complete set of IH juliet?
I dont really fancy the plasma frame and can use the money, but at the same time not in a rush for it.

Let me know what you guys think i should do! Thanks!

As a purist, I personally would prefer a complete IH, even though i like the carbon customs a lot of people are doing.

Do you plan to sell your IH in the future? Do you think you can get more money by selling the custom or by selling a complete set? I think if you aren't hurting for the money, keep the full set. If you plan to keep the carbon IH (which is what i assume you did) and need the money, sell the plasma to whoever comes up with the money. No more holding for a buyer that will flake and lose out on potential sales. It's nice of you to try and hold it for someone, but it looks like it's time to say, "too bad so sad" and just sell to whoever comes with cash in hand.

As a purist, I personally would prefer a complete IH, even though i like the carbon customs a lot of people are doing.

Do you plan to sell your IH in the future? Do you think you can get more money by selling the custom or by selling a complete set? I think if you aren't hurting for the money, keep the full set. If you plan to keep the carbon IH (which is what i assume you did) and need the money, sell the plasma to whoever comes up with the money. No more holding for a buyer that will flake and lose out on potential sales. It's nice of you to try and hold it for someone, but it looks like it's time to say, "too bad so sad" and just sell to whoever comes with cash in hand.

+1. If you need the money, then sell it to the first buyer with money on hand...and through PP + 4% fees. If you don't need the money and might possilby sell it later, a complete original set would bring you more than a custom pair. GLWS!

Thanks for the advice guys. I don't think I will sell it unless I really need the money or get offered a price I can't resist. I would rather have the set at the moment.

Back