• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Buying Advice Please ?

lucozade

Oakley Beginner
Ireland
Hi Guys i currently own a pair of Flak 2.0 xl polished black/sapphire iridium. I would like to buy a second pair of Flak's which i can use for driving. I like the look of the Prizm Road. Can you tell me would these lenses be ok for driving or which would you recommend as i don't like polarized could you bear this in mind when offering me some suggestions. Thank you in advance for your time.

Prizm road has 20% light transmission which is a bit much on very sunny days (at least for me). I prefer polarized lenses while driving, but that's just me.

Tungsten or Titanium (slightly darker) are great lenses for driving as well.

Sapphire is 20% transmission, while Tungsten is 15%, and my personal favourite all-condition driving tint.
Tungsten's bronze base gives it the ability to increase contrast which, brightens the view, as opposed to the grey base of sapphire which is a neutral base.

... what in your opinions are the nicest colour frames in the flak model ?
I'm partial to Black Chromes, SKU 24-119 came with Tungsten polarized, if you're in a gifting mood...
:crazypilot:
26463989900_9248ce9be1.jpg

Attachments

• 26463989900_9248ce9be1.jpg
    26463989900_9248ce9be1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 163

Latest Posts

Back