• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Facebook Marketplace Help (newbie)

And poeple who run groups and pages in facebook say stuff like - "It is my page, so I make the rules" or whatever else with "my page" in the sentence. Its not thier page whatsoever and actually they now work for facebook - for free. They are facebook volunteers moderating a website for free - being conned.

I get it. That is one of a few reasons I stayed away for so long. I saw 2 cars I would like to purchase last night but have no way to get ahold of them.

No way to get hold of them. How about when the facebook mods ask for a copy of your passport and birth certificate and block you out of "your" page until you play ball? That is what they do not if, but when.

So - one of the main issues here is - If you decide that you do want to delete your FB group, page, acc or whatever. The people in your town will autmaticlly assume that you were banned from FB and that is what will go around town. Even my close friend do not believe me when I tell them that facebook asked for my passport and birth cert. They think I was banned. They Truly dont believe it. Its becuase they have posted their entire lives on fb for the last alomst 15 years and have basically had their minds hacked and their IQ lowered by using the site. No matter how I try and explain to people - they still believe Mark the CXXT Zuckerscum. Because he show the dark triad of traits associated with psychothapy and people are suckers for the dak triad.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back