• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need some help finding these gascans

J

JFGrinn

So I was at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center about a year ago, and there was a store there that was off base that I went to and they had the Thin Blue Line SI editions. On one of the gascans that I tried on there, it seemed to be these tiny bubbles that were around the eye, on the inside part of the rim, it seemed like it was meant to prevent any excess light or glare from going to your eye from any part that is not blocking the sun.

Has anyone ever seen these before on other glasses, or is it an accessory that you put on?

Thank you in advance.

So I was at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center about a year ago, and there was a store there that was off base that I went to and they had the Thin Blue Line SI editions. On one of the gascans that I tried on there, it seemed to be these tiny bubbles that were around the eye, on the inside part of the rim, it seemed like it was meant to prevent any excess light or glare from going to your eye from any part that is not blocking the sun.

Has anyone ever seen these before on other glasses, or is it an accessory that you put on?

Thank you in advance.
Oakley SI GASCAN THIN BLUE LINE Eyewear Plutonite HD Optic Lens Eye Pro Military | eBay

If you want to see something better...
Check out @V2oak's customs here...
V2oak's 22nd DIY: Custom Blue thin line Inspired Gascan & Batwolf

Those types of glasses?

If you are active law enforcement than you can sign up for an account at oakleysi.com and order the thin blue line pairs at a special discounted price only offered to law enforcement, first responders, and military.

If you are active law enforcement than you can sign up for an account at oakleysi.com and order the thin blue line pairs at a special discounted price only offered to law enforcement, first responders, and military.

Yes I am active law enforcement, but I actually spoke with Oakley about these specific features that I saw on the sun glasses and they had no clue what I was talking about.

Yes I am active law enforcement, but I actually spoke with Oakley about these specific features that I saw on the sun glasses and they had no clue what I was talking about.

Neither does anyone here on this forum and I fear you have no clue what you're talking about either.

I am not the abominable snowman. And this is not an Avatar that I chose. It is my high school yearbook photo.

23843635_1225969447536193_3948156098325293724_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back