• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Help Identifying These

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
so a friend/coworker of mine just discovered these laying around in his house. they're from the 80's (they were his older brothers) and i offered to buy them off of him. he kinda likes them and may keep them, but i was wondering if anyone has any info or background on them..and also what theyre worth

2damvs8.jpg

2911h75.jpg

right on so even though theyre "vintage" theyre pretty standard? if so, i dont have any desperate need for them..

This person said they're from the 80's? I'd be skeptical. They don't have metal hinges, and the Oakley lettering is raised. I'm no expert though, so I'd wait for the others to chime in, but aside from the star I don't see anything special. You can buy a new pair of polished clear/violet directly from Oakley.

i would have guessed 2nd gen based on them being described as vintage, but ive never seen a vintage pair with the star. and as far as i know, nobody really knows what the star means.

Latest Posts

Back