• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need some help with moon lenses

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
hi all need some help just bought two pairs of moons new mint but no lenses and I can't find any can anyone help thanks in advance

image.png

image.png

@OakleyGuru379 why do you say that?!
PS, you should never jinx someone.
I have had 2 in my Oakley collecting career. Both were old, but brand new. I wore the first one I got for a couple of weeks. One day, the left arm snapped when i went to put them on. Ok, that's understandable, they are pre-O Matter, probably not smart to wear.

So about a year later, I obtained another one, again, old but brand new. This time, i wouldnt take any chances. Display only, in the case they go. One day i got home from work, looked in my case, and one of the lenses had popped right out and was lying next to the Moon. I went to put it back in, and noticed that the orbital had completely sheared in 2 places. I was pissed.

My advice? Forget about lenses, put them in your case, and just be happy that you have a sweet looking Moon frame.

@OakleyGuru379
Thank God you were speaking from experience. I must admit I thought someone was just jealous. Hehe. Is it really pre O Matter? They feel like o-matter and I remember having them back in 2000 with no issues. But that was then. Time has a way of making things age... Grrrr

@OakleyGuru379
Thank God you were speaking from experience. I must admit I thought someone was just jealous. Hehe. Is it really pre O Matter? They feel like o-matter and I remember having them back in 2000 with no issues. But that was then. Time has a way of making things age... Grrrr
Jealous of what? A pair of sunglasses, or the ability to cut lenses?

Latest Posts

Back