• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need some help with my double wide...

MyNameJeff

Oakley Expert
Cali, USA
I recently bought an old school aluminum double wide that was in pretty decent shape. Only problem, no lighting. :(
Can I get some photos of the wiring and lights on your towers? Does anyone have a wiring schematic?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a kit that is just a topper piece that drops in the top. It has the light and wires all in it. I've seen the single wide one on ebay. I think double wides just use two of them side by side.

There is a kit that is just a topper piece that drops in the top. It has the light and wires all in it. I've seen the single wide one on ebay. I think double wides just use two of them side by side.

I wonder if that would work? I got lucky and found a double one for my double wide, it took me forever to find one but it eventually popped up on ebay,

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok so that got REALLY boring, so I'm gonna rig my own lighting while I search. Which style works better though, a single unit at the top, or multiple units around the interior?

On mobile and im lazy, but look through my posts... I redid all the lights In my double wide and did a thread on it. May help you some

I would personally run LED's in the corners of the case. I have the actual lights from Oakley and currently not using them but I don't have any lighting. I've been too busy with work/moving/getting married to rig something up. It's on the last and I will probably just put the Oakley pieces on the top just to have the look.

Back