• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Ideas

hearno

Oakley Collector
So an ex and I are talking again... Her bday is around the corner and her best friend snaked me on a gift by sending edible arrangements before I could. Flowers seem played out. Anyone got a different idea that might be more exciting/unique? Thanks bros.

I'd +1 the spa idea; though you know her better than we do-does she like music, what kind and if so concerts? Maybe check what acts might be coming through the area soon? I would definitely agree with it being an experience-most people will be really picky about certain items they want or won't treat themselves to an experience, but that's exactly what makes gifting those perfect

Spas are so cliche. Pick up an issue of Cosmo and you'll find some good ideas. If you don't read it now, you should browse it once in a while. It's sort of like an instruction manual on how to use a female.

Lonely Islands - "**** in a box" come to mind.

But seriously, I went through the same sort of thing about a year ago. I put together an evening build around all the things she wanted to do, that I always made excuses to get out of. Went down well!

Back