• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Suggestion...Am I Asking Too Much For These?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know you guys will be honest with me, I posted some ebay auctions this morning and I am wanting to know am I asking to much for these?

Detonator

Racing Jacket Pearl with Transitions

Racing Jacket Grey with G30

Racing Jacket FMJ Dark Chrome with Custom +Red Lenses

Some people reacted to this post.
The look fair to me.

Cool thats what i thought, but i had a guy low ball me with an offer of $100 for the pearl with transition. and i was kinda insulted lol

Username Hidden said:
Cool thats what i thought, but i had a guy low ball me with an offer of $100 for the pearl with transition. and i was kinda insulted lol

Yeah, low balling seems to be the way it goes these days, just ignore them and move.

If youre prepared to sit on them for a while ignore the low ballers. But if your needing to move them...

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, low balling seems to be the way it goes these days, just ignore them and move.

I knew who this buyer was, i watch his auctions religiously . and all he was going to do was flip em.

I think your pricing is ok.

I saw them as you were posting them, the custom pair looked awesome, just no funds right now.

yeah no way the pearl transitions is down to 100. its basically the crown of the gen2 RJ's!