• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need to Identify an Oakley frame model

Cerebralnfit

Oakley Beginner
IMG_20150930_194749_549.jpg IMG_20150930_194610_723.jpg

Nice pickup mate
They are Radars, but very old as they have old oakley tech. They don't have any air surge ports, and they also seem to have pitch from what I can see....
The wraparound style of the lenses is ironicaly the one associated with the Radar Ev, just without the vents.
Have you checked if they are able to remove the lenses?
John

Radar straight stem in polished black with fire iridium range lens. Nice find! They are a good pair of glasses when you decide to fox everything up.
Radars? I looked online but didnt see a pair with the sweep lenses....
The radar doesn't have a sweep style lens. They have path, which is the smallest, pitch and then range, which is the largest.

Nice pickup mate
They are Radars, but very old as they have old oakley tech. They don't have any air surge ports, and they also seem to have pitch from what I can see....
The wraparound style of the lenses is ironicaly the one associated with the Radar Ev, just without the vents.
Have you checked if they are able to remove the lenses?
John
I don't think straight stem is 'old tech' ... You can still by a pair at a custom bar today.

Straight stem was more specifically geared towards women (because of the narrower profile)and baseball players as it tends to fit better under their caps (perhaps cyclists too)

Back