• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need to know what model glasses with number 71-195g under right ear sock!!!

Lowandhard3

Oakley Beginner
Bought these in early 2000’s. They have spring hinges and have like burnt orange ear socks and like fire lenses. Just wanting replacement parts but want to make sure I get the right ones!! Pic has different color ear socks than the origi

ED97EF09-9662-4E7A-B558-68B1371073A7.jpeg

5AACE64A-9C08-457F-84F5-115287D7ECB9.jpeg

Bump on this. I have the same issue but can't find any info that says that this model number belongs to a Square Wire 2.0. Are the ones that I have fake then?

Bump on this. I have the same issue but can't find any info that says that this model number belongs to a Square Wire 2.0. Are the ones that I have fake then?

The number under the earsock is not a sku. It’s an Internal number for something else. SW2.0 didn’t have skus listed on the frame. They only had square wire 2 written on the inside of the right arm and it can rub off

The number under the earsock is not a sku. It’s an Internal number for something else. SW2.0 didn’t have skus listed on the frame. They only had square wire 2 written on the inside of the right arm and it can rub off
That is great to know. I'm so used to those numbers that I didn't realize they weren't correlated. The Square Wire 2.0 is still on the arm and these seem to have the spring hinge.

Latest Posts

Back