• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Need To Sell Something Came Up IH Juliet And Gen 1 Crystal Blue M Frame.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So something came up and I have to move cross country. I am having to give up all my oakleys except for for 2 pairs of flak jackets. I have a pair of IH juliets that have only been used for display. They are mint and come with box and coin and all paperwork. I also have my coveted gen 1 m frames with ice lenses. It comes with grey sock and float-able case. Frame has some wear and hinges are not as tight as new. Comes with new white nose piece and new clear earsocks. Last is a pair of lavender teaspoons. Comes with box and bag no paperwork. Mint new in box minus paperwork. I am open to offers but would like 350 for the IH, 150 for the M frames, and 100 for the teaspoons. I need more than this and am sad to see them go , but it is for my daughter so I am selling them for what I have in it.
IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I also have a black 2 tier and black 1 tear I would sell. 25 for the 1 tier and 35 for the 2 tier but open to offers.

Pm sent

I also have some coins for sale that I dont need. I have a juliet 1999 coin, and x squared coin. Might have a half x coin, mars, and penny. 20.00 a coin and I will let you know if I have the penny, half x, and mars.

Stands are gone but I do have all 5 coins. Will do all 5 for 80.00 or 20.00 each. Open to offers.

Whats the condition of the lens and hinges on the M Frame?

The lenses are mint but not gen 1. Hinges are a little loose but not broken.

Mars and penny are gone. Still have half x, juliet 99, and x squared

I need to bump this. Surprised no one wants to jump on it. I would be willing to trade for a Asus tf301 or tf201 or other tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.