• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Need you guys to vouch for me...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BriP is a "salt of the earth" type guy........

Some people reacted to this post.
Genuine guy. Good bloke.

******* terrible and has done more to ruin this world than probably anything else.

Sorry...war. I was talking about war.

BriP is not war. Be like BriP.

Anyone has any problems with BriP come see me, we'll get you squared away. My money on the table to vouch for him.

BriP is an awesome person. I sold him a R1 and it took a a couple days for me to ship it but he paid straight away and did not harrass me about when I will be able to ship it. From the conversations we have had he is a very honest and trustworthy person.

hey thanks everyone. Package seems to have come through- ain't that always the way...

I'm sure we've all been guilty of letting the nerves get to us a day or so before the package comes through- the delivery man is both our friend and our greatest enemy... haha!

Anyway- just means one more guy to add to the list of collectors on here i can truly trust, and the feeling is mutual.

cheers all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not have doubted you for a second. I haven't ever bought or traded with yourself but in my time here I woudn't have said you were anything less than 100%. Glad it all worked out!

Username Hidden said:
I would not have doubted you for a second. I haven't ever bought or traded with yourself but in my time here I woudn't have said you were anything less than 100%. Glad it all worked out!
It that discostu you really gotta watch :lol::lol: I traded with discostu too great guy

Brip is a legend in this forum with high credibility. Hope the package has been delivered to the buyer.

Username Hidden said:
Brip is a legend in this forum with high credibility. Hope the package has been delivered to the buyer.
Just 3-4 posts up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back