• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Your Expert Opinion To Check Authenticity Of This Juliet

maetsuen

Oakley Beginner
Philippines
Hello guys, it's been a while since I last posted here.
How has everybody been? X-Metals seems to have sky rocketed their prices.

Anyways, I need some serious expert opinion from all of you on a new Juliet I got.
I got this Juliet from a stranger who guaranteed they are authentic.
All seems ok to me except for one little thing.
It missing the product code on the ear stem that usually are printed on the ear stem.
Is this normal?

Here are some photos, I hope you could shed some light in my doubts.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a relief, thanks washi me sensie and BriP for erasing my doubts and putting my mind at ease.

The X Metal Ruby Juliet is actually mine, its my very first Juliet from last year.
This plasma ice iridium polarized is now my second Juliet, got it a good bargain, I am so excited.

The frame was tight as hell and really clean, I was worried I'd break it when trying them on.
Can't say the same about the box though, its in bad shape but its fine.

Thanks again guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's legit Pare!, not all x metals has serial number on it. Here is a note from Dann of O-Review -----------

Source O-Review: On most X-Metals glasses and Time Bomb watches, there is a unique serial number which identifies the item. X-Metal glasses after around December 2004 do not have these numbers, but most out there do have them. Each number has a prefix which identifies the frame/lens color combo:

Hey salamat/thanks for that tip V2aok!
So happy now with my happy now with my Juliets.

Here's they are!

581869_10151497201669770_521187005_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back