• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your help designing my sunglasses!

John92

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone. I'm posting another thread as a follow up to the one last week about my idea for new sunglasses. For those of you who did not see it, I'm a college graphic design student who had to come up with a new idea for a product that does not yet exist. I first needed feedback on whether or not it was an idea you'd be interested in. I got 50 people to take my survey and of those 50 people, 84% said that it was a good idea. I was really happy about all the support I got. So the next step is to get some feedback on designs.

Just in case you didn't see the thread last week, the idea was interchangeable color lenses that could be attached and detached magnetically to the outside of black polarized lenses. They'd be thin, custom sized lenses and fit seamlessly onto any frames without any indication that they were removable. No clips or anything... The magnet strips would be small and hidden.

So my next survey is on the design and packaging. I included images to help you choose.

Only 6 questions
The link to the survey is below... Thanks!

Google Forms - create and analyze surveys, for free.

Back